Pure Dog Talk prides itself on creating quality content in all platforms – both physical and digital – for our readership to discuss, connect, and share amongst themselves in an open environment.
No part of our publications may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the editor. The opinions expressed in this publication either editorially or in advertising copy are those of the authors and do not necessarily constitute endorsement by the publishers. The editor reserves the right to reasonably edit all copy submitted. All articles become the property of the publishers.
The nature of this content might be funny, serious, educational or newsworthy. Anyone commenting on one of our forums or seeking to contribute content to our readership at large must keep in mind that we value above all else: the need to respect others and treat one another with civility and graciousness.
While we do provide leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not.
Content is prohibited if it is:
- Pornographic in nature
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Is spam
- Glorifies the abuse of animals, children, the elderly… or any living creature of any species and of any age
- Prohibited behavior
In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on all Pure Dog Talk websites and Social Media platforms…
- Unwarranted Solicitation of services without our consent.
- Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation.
- Hacking or manipulating anything that interferes with normal use of our platforms.
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions.
We reserve the right to enforce our rules as we see fit, including, but not limited to kindly asking you to stop engaging in inappropriate behavior. Temporary or permanent suspension or blocking from commenting on any of our platforms. Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts. In extreme cases of possible malfeasance we reserve the right to contact law enforcement to aid us in finding resolution with individuals suspected of wrongdoing – and seeking legal council to aid us in seeking any restitution for damages knowingly done to us.
All copyrights are exclusively owned by Pure Dog Talk, Inc.